23 August, 2021 / Measuring impact: the themes and challenges
Part 2: The importance of measuring impact/performance data
In the second of the three-part roundtable, Federated Hermes’ Ingrid Kukuljan and a panel of investment specialists discuss the importance, and difficulty, of impact reporting
ESG Clarity Intelligence is delighted to publish the second of a three-part roundtable series in partnership with Federated Hermes featuring Ingrid Kukuljan, head of impact investing and a panel of impact investing specialists.
In this second highlight video, Kukuljan discusses the importance of creating Federated Hermes’ proprietary impact database, the panel share their views on impact reporting and if it is possible to measure the real-world impact of investments or if impact reporting is actually fund performance data.
The panel featured:
- Damian Payiatakis, Head of Impact Investing, Barclays
- Louisiana Salge, Senior Sustainability Specialist, EQ Investors
- Amy Clarke, Chief Impact Officer, Tribe Capital
- James Hicks, Impact Data Lead, The Impact Management Project
- Abigail Rotheroe, Investment Director, Snowball
Part of the Bonhill Group.